All profits are reinvested in micro-loans via KIVA.
Why have we chosen this route? Because Zius considers these micro-entrepreneurs to be individuals who really practice leadship-in-action.
They live, lead, and inspire.
In 2020 you helped support these entrepeneurs:
– Guatemala (thread and dye for clothing)
– Myanmar (solar powered water pump)
– Senegal (2 pairs of sheep)
– Congo (solar power for off-grid houses)
– Uganda (water harvest tank)
– Kyrgystan (cattle)
In 2019 we made a difference in these peoples lives for a total of $945!
– Palestine (building a greenhouse)
– Cambodia (growing corn business)
– Cambodia (growing silk skirt business)
– Kyrgystan (buying bull calves; growing live stock sales)
– Rwanda (growing canteen business at the local market)
– Uganda (growing maize milling business)
– Cambodia (buying a hydro tiller to go to the market)
– Palestine (buying a sewing machine)
– Tajikistan (growing a fast food business)
The projects supported so far (2018) are:
– Pakistan (growing a clothing business)
– Kenia (buying seeds and fertilizer)
– Paraguay (purchasing natural medicine)
– Phillipines (growing rice and vegetable farm)
– Kyrgystan (buying cows; growing organic milk sales)
– Guatemala (buying seedlings)
– Kenya (buying seeds and solar lanterns)
– Uganda (water tank for school)
– Paraguay (purchase of machine for weaving)
– Burkina Faso (buying crops)
– Vietnam (purchasing 3 young calves for raising)
– Kenya (buying seeds)
– Guatemala ( purchasing materials for producing clothes)
– Myamar (2x): purchasing duckling for raising and later selling
– Yola, Bolivia (purchasing a cow)
– Bolormaa, Mongolia (purchasing a truck)
– Gulnoza, Kyrgystan (seeds and fertilisers)
– Oun’s group, Cambodja (fertiliser and seeds)
– Las Palomas group, Nicaragua (dairy products)
– Jameleh, Palestine (fertiliser and plowing)
– Kimsy’s Group, Cambodja (buying cassave seeds)
– Benkan Group, Mali (buying sheep)
– Saltanat, Kyrgyzstan (buying cows & sheep)
– Nhom 06 Group, Vietnam, (buying baby poultry to raise)
– Inka Moss, Peru (cultivation of shagnum moss)
Leadship aims to make a difference. By acquiring (and using:-) ) the Summa & the Sidera you are making a difference.
Get your own here.